The Pakistan Navy is an important part of the country. It is the naval branch of Pakistan’s Armed Forces. Many people in Pakistan dream to join the navy. The navy is the country’s homeland’s naval warfare force that is responsible for keeping care of the country’s 1,046 km Arabian Sea Coastline and also providing defense to main civil harbors as well as military bases.
The Navy has invited energetic, brave, and expert applicants to join them. You can join the Pakistan navy via Short Service Commission Course 2022-B. These Pakistan navy jobs can help you advance your career significantly. However, you need to know that it is tough to qualify here as they choose the best.
Posts Announced for Pakistan Navy
You can join the navy in the following branches for Pakistan navy jobs:
· Operations- Aviation and SSG (N). Both these posts are for males.
· Mechanical Engineering- Surface and Aviation. Both these are for males.
· Supply- Surface. The post is for males.
· Weapon Engineering- Surface and Aviation. Both these are for males.
· Ordnance- The post is for males.
· Medical- DGMOs; Anesthesia Including Cardiac Anesthesia; Cardiologist; Pediatric Cardiology; General Medicine; Endocrinology; Oncology; Critical Care Medicine/Intensivist; Emergency Medicine as ER Specialist; Ophthalmology; Pediatrics; Psychiatry; Radiology; General Surgery; Pediatric Surgery; Neuro Surgeon; Cardiac Surgeon; Plastic Surgeon. All the posts are for males and AnesthesiaIncluding Cardiac Anesthesia; Endocrinology; Oncology; Psychiatry for males and females.
· Education- English; Physics; Maths; Pakistan Studies; IT/Computer Sciences; Islamic Studies; Management Sciences (Finance); Chemistry. All these posts are only for males.
· Naval Law- The post is for males only.
· Special (IT) – The post is for males and females.
· Special (PR) – The post is for males and females.
· Special- The post is for males and females.
· If you are a citizen of Pakistan, you can only apply to these Pakistan navy jobs.
· You need to register yourself online, you can visit this website to check out the requirements for applying to the various posts as well.
· The registration period is from 19thJune to 3rd July 2022. If you apply after this date, your application will not be considered.
· If you have any queries, you can visit the closest Pakistan Navy Recruitment& Selection Centre. These are in Abbottabad, D.I. Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gwadar, Hyderabad, Karachi, Kharian, Khuzdar, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sialkot, Swat, Sukkur.
ToR for the induction of SSC Officer for the post of Naval Aviation (Operations) is:
· It is mandatory that you qualify for Flying Aptitude Test or FAT.
· The selected candidates who are unable to qualify for the basic conversion training will be released from the service.
Who should avoid applying:
· Due to the fact that the Pakistan Navy is a very important part of the country, they hire only those candidates who do not have any criminal records against them. Therefore if you have this, you should avoid applying.
· If you are not a Pakistani national, you should not apply for the posts.
· You need to qualify for the posts with the right education.
Go to the official website of the Navy then apply