Pakistan Army jobs 2022
Latest Pakistan Army Jobs; For Retired Army Medical Corps Officers 2022, Latest Pakistan Army Jobs; For Females in 2022; Recent Openings jobs For The Position Of Chief Medical Officer in 2022.
These Pak Army Civilian Medical Officers Jobs 2022 advertisements were issued as part of the Pak Army recruitment process. If interested professionals want to apply for this job, the Pakistan Army has eligibility rules and conditions that must be met for each individual posting.
Through the publication of this advertising, the Pakistani Army is soliciting applications for the position of Civilian Medical officer in the Army Medical Corps from retired Army Medical Corps officers who held the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or Major in their service.
Contract work is being made available for those interested in this position. All of the selected Civilian Medical Officers are required to work at military hospitals or other medical facilities.
In this section, we list all of the available positions in the Pakistan Army right now. Therefore, anyone looking for work interested in joining Pak Army Jobs should read this text in its entirety to get information tailored to their particular set of skills and experiences.
For the position of Civilian Medical Officers (CMOs) in the Army Medical Corps, on a contract basis, for employment in military hospitals and establishments as General Practitioners, applications are being sought from retired Army Medical Corps officers holding the rank of Major or Lieutenant Colonel.
Applications can be found here. This employment is open for applications from qualified medical professionals located anywhere in Pakistan. Applicants of any gender are welcome to submit their resumes for consideration for these job openings.
Pakistan Army jobs 2022
- Officers who have retired from the Army Medical Corps are eligible to apply.
- Age: – No one older than 57 years old on July 24th, 2022.
- Gender: -Male/Female
- Pay Scale: – Lieutenant Colonel – BPS-19. The pay will be determined based on the Maj-BPS-18 scale that was in effect at the time of the retiree’s employment.
Duration of the Contract: Three Years (Non-Extendable) The following items must be attached to the application at the time of submission:
- 1 copy of the most recent version of your Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 1 x newest passport-size photograph
- 1 x most recent photocopy of CNIC with attestation
- One most recent photocopy of your domicile certificate, duly notarized
- 1 x photocopy of the most recent MBBS degree and all other qualifications, duly attested (if any)
- One most recent photocopy of a valid PM&DC Registration with an attested stamp
- One most recent and authenticated copy of the retirement order or proof of retirement
- Officers who have been forcibly released, retired, or discharged due to inefficiency, disciplinary action, or a medical board are not eligible for this benefit.
- Those individuals who have already resigned from their positions as CMO or who were not selected owing to insufficient security clearance are ineligible for future employment in that capacity.
Pay Order of Rs. 1000/- clearly indicating “Payable at any branch in Rawalpindi” in favor of “GHQ, Medical Directorate, DMS-1(IS) Bank Al Habib, GHQ Branch Rawalpindi (0130) Account No. 0130-0081-000460-01-9 and affix original deposit slip with applications. Pay Order should be made payable to “GHQ, Medical Directorate, DMS-1(IS) Bank Al Habib, GHQ Branch Rawalpindi (0130)
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted later to participate in interviews at specific locations; however, neither travel neither expenses nor living expenses will be reimbursed for these interviews.
- Send your completed application along with your supporting documentation to the Medical Directorate, / DMS 1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi, by using the Pak Post Urgent Mail Service. The application form can be found attached as a specimen (UMS).
- The use of TCS or any other private courier service is not permitted to transmit applications.
- Applications that are either incomplete or are received after the deadline will not have their times recorded. The deadline for the submission of applications is 15th August 2022.
How Should One Apply For Army Jobs?
- A copy of the application format can be seen in the latest job advertisement.
- Send your information in the format that has been provided, together with copies of any documents that have been notarized.
- The advertising includes a comprehensive list of the documents required to apply.
- Please send your applications to the Medical Directorate/DMS-1 at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.
1 thought on “Pakistan Army jobs 2022 online apply For male and female”