Pakistan Air Force or PAFhospitals tend to be secondary as well as tertiary care hospitals aimed at providing health facilities, particularly to uninformed and civilian personnel who are of PAF. The hospitals are found at different bases of PAF like Islamabad, Sargodha, Lahore, Mianwali, Karachi, etc. The Air force has begun inducting doctors directly here. If you are interested to be a part of this prestigious hospital as a Post Graduate Trainee (FCPS Part-III), you can apply for PAF jobs here for July 2022. You can receive post-graduate training here.
There are various PAF jobs in Pakistan announced for those who want to pursue post-graduate training at PAF Hospital in Islamabad. These include:
· Medicine- 4 seats
· Surgery- 2 seats
· Gynae and Obs- 6 seats
· Radiology- 3 seats
· Dermatology- 2 seats
· Anesthesia- 1 seat
· ENT- 1 seat
If you want to apply here, you will need to have the following qualifications for all the PAF jobs:
You will need to have an MBBS degree from a PMC-recognized medical college or university. Those medical graduates who are applying from abroad need to have a valid PMC equivalence certificate.
To apply for this particular PAF job in Pakistan, you should have a one-year house job certificate that by a PMC-recognized hospital.
It is important to even be FCPS Part-1 qualified for the applied specialty that you are interested in.
How to apply:
To apply for these PAF jobs you will need to do the following:
· Only eligible candidates should apply who fulfill the criteria for the post.
· Apply online via the website https://pafhospital.pk/career
· You can apply from 13 June 2022 to 22 June 2022.
· It is necessary to deposit the application processing fees. You can get the deposit slip available at the website.
· You do not need to submit a hard copy of the form.
· Shortlisted candidates will get called directly to appear in the interview therefore you should mention your personal cell number on the application.
· It is important to fulfill security clearance protocols before joining PAF.
Who should avoid applying?
· If you have any legal charges against you, you should avoid applying to this post
· Those who do not fulfill the stated qualifications must not apply
· If your MBBS degree is not from a recognized medical college, you must avoid applying
· If you have not done a house job for at least one year from a PMC-recognized hospital, do not apply to these PAF jobs in Pakistan.
The PAF is a prestigious organization in Pakistan and much scrutiny is present when it comes to its hiring procedures. This is why you need to know what these are before applying here. You should check out all the requirements and make sure that you fulfill these perfectly. Only those MBBS doctors who have qualified and done their internship at a PMC-recognized university and hospital must consider applying here. Make sure that you have no criminal records leveled against you as well.