Latest Govt Jobs Available In Pakistan In 2022; For Legal Law Officers
Candidates deserving of Government Jobs in Pakistan in 2022 and meeting the eligibility requirements will have a significant opportunity in 2022 to raise their standard of living. Trying to get the Latest Govt Job in Pakistan in this day and age is nearly impossible. There are extremely few positions available in Pakistan’s government in 2022 at the moment.
Today in Karachi, the Sindh Government of Pakistan has declared that they are hiring for a variety of open positions, including law officer, legal officer, female law officer, and expert law officer, as stated in advertising published in the newspapers on July 13th, 2022. Candidates with educational backgrounds, including LLM and LLB, will be given preference.
Apply for the most recent government positions in Legal and other departments at Public Sector Organization before the closing date, which is likely to be around August 1st, 2022, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad. You may learn how to apply for the latest positions available in Pakistan’s government in 2022 by reading the full advertisement online.
Candidates who are interested and have a Bachelor of Laws or a Master of Laws degree can apply for these opportunities. The application process is open to both boys and females; however, females would be preferred. Do not pass up this opportunity. The age limit is between 30 and 45 years old. One must be a resident of Sindh in order to apply for these positions.
Titles Of The Posts for Government Jobs:
1. Officers of the Law
2. Qualified Legal Professionals
3. Legal Officers
4. Female officers of the law
Individuals, those looking for the latest government jobs in 2022, and who are professionally sound, reside in Sindh, and possess the required qualification, job experience, and skills per the following eligibility criteria are encouraged to submit an application. The position is for employment on a strictly temporary basis under a contract for a period of one year in the Pakistan government:
- Candidates are expected to possess a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or a Master of Laws (LLM) in Bar from a university that is approved by HEC.
- Candidates must be able to communicate well in English and demonstrate a deep familiarity with the fundamentals of general and procedural legal ideas.
- Candidates should have enrolled in the Sindh Bar Council.
- Candidates with expertise in appearing before High Courts and at least two years of experience practicing independently; are eligible for this position.
- Candidates must have strong abilities in legal preparation, including creating written arguments, pare-wise comments, and counter-affidavits, providing reliable legal views, preparing and filing reference motions and appeals, and providing reliable legal opinions.
- Candidates must know how to draft and revise various agreements, contracts, tenders, memorandums of understanding, etc.
- Candidates must also be familiar with the procedures that take place in court and able to communicate and work together with other court offices to solve problems, manage cases, and organize workloads.
- It would be to the candidate’s advantage and have plus point knowledge of federal and provincial fiscal legislation if they were to be elected.
Terms and Conditions
- The roles are permanent positions and full-time working hours that will be performed on an entirely temporary basis in accordance with a contract valid for a term of one year.
- The appointment will be made at any location within Sindh that the government considers acceptable for it to be made.
- Candidates already employed in various ministries, autonomous bodies, Para-government organizations, or multinational organizations are required to submit their applications through the appropriate channel to be considered for the position.
- Candidates need to ensure that the job title they are searching for is written legibly in the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates are only allowed to submit an application if they can satisfy the conditions outlined in the eligibility criteria.
- Applications submitted by individuals who do not match the requirements outlined above for the post may be canceled at any time, including during the screening of applications, the selection process, or any level that follows, and no claims of any type will be heard.
- Applicants will only be contacted about taking a test or having an interview if they meet all of the qualifications outlined in the job description.
- Those individuals who intend to show up for the test or the interview will not be able to receive TA or DA in any form.
- Applications that are not complete, applications that do not have supporting papers attached, and applications that are received after the deadline will not be considered.
How to Fill Out an Application for Legal Law Officer Jobs in 2022
Applicants are expected to submit applications along with the following information as follows:
- Their full names and the names of both of their parents
- CNIC Number
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Current Postal Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Academic qualification and Professional Experience
- You are also responsible for maintaining an active email account.
Applicants who are qualified to do so are required to submit their applications with the followings:
- Applicants who have finished all or part of their education in a nation other than their own are required to provide an NEC Equivalency Certificate along with their application.
- You are required to have a domicile, and the proof of that domicile, along with your PRC application, must be submitted in the Sindh province.
- Two recent photographs in the appropriate size for a passport
- A copy of their CNIC that has been authenticated
- Evidence that they have a permanent place of residence
- A copy of their professional registration card
- 2 photocopies of any academic or practice certificates
- An envelope addressed to GPO Box No. 755 in Karachi
Last Date Of Submission
The date that your application’s postmark must be no later than August 1st, 2022
Advertiser reserves the right to make any necessary changes at any time and maintains the right to terminate this advertisement at any time they see appropriate.
The office Address Is As Follows:
Accounts Officer, Post Office Box 755 Karachi, Pakistan
If you are looking into the employment that will be available in Pakistan in 2022, you will discover that many options fulfill your requirements. These latest positions available in Pakistan’s government represent a glimmer of hope for those who are less fortunate but more deserving.
Applying for this job should be a top priority for anyone who believes they meet the requirements outlined above and believes they have a chance of getting hired. The availability of these postings is a significant opportunity for the people of Pakistan. Finding Pakistan government jobs in 2022 on such a large scale is quite tricky.
Since those looking for the latest positions available in Pakistan’s government in 2022 typically have difficulty finding employment, this is an incredible opportunity that should be taken advantage of as soon as possible.
Send Your All Documents In The Below Given Address