Latest Rescue 1122 Jobs in 2022
Those wishing to join a reputable government department would be interested in the LatestRescue 1122 Jobs 2022 announcement, which has been made public via the Pakistan Testing Service’s latest employment post. People who love humanity and help others in any way possible are encouraged to apply for this position, which offers a fantastic chance for Pakistani nationals who are well-qualified professionals and skilled in serving others in critical situations.
To fill open positions in Punjab, the rescue and emergency services department is presently accepting applications. The online application process for new rescue 1122 positions can be completed by those who meet the eligibility conditions mentioned. This page on www.pts.org.pk has all the information you need to know about the latest rescue1122 job vacancies, including eligibility requirements, the application process, and more.
Punjab-based residents can apply for the BPS-04 to BPS-11. A PTS testing agency is recruiting people for these amazing possibilities, and all suitable candidates must submit their applications to this testing organization. Applicants from the Punjabi-domiciled area are encouraged to apply. If you have any questions about applying to Pakistan Testing Service, you can check out our guide.
Rescue 1122 Jobs in 2022, Murree; PTS is looking for officers like (CTWO, EMT, FDR, LTV, SW, SG, and SG) and there is a total of 64 posts announced in the district designated as (BPS-11, BPS-11, BPS-11, BPS-11, BPS-11) (Murree).
List Of Job Vacancies
· CTWO (computer phone wireless operator) (BPS-11)
· As an emergency medical technician (EMT) (BPS-11)
· Rescuers from the Fire / DERT (FDR) (BPS-11)
· At this point, the LTV (rescue vehicle) driver is needed (BPS-04)
· At least one of the following positions is required for this position: (BPS-01)
· SG (Security Officer) (BPS-01)
Criteria For Eligibility For Rescue 1122 Positions:
Computer Telephone Operator Wireless (CTWO)
No. of Posts: 11
Education: B. Corn or D. Corn or DAE (computer science) with 2nd Division from a recognized institution
Additional: Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM.
Age: 20 – 30 Years
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
No. of Posts: 17
Education: Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from a Recognized institution
Age: 20-30 Years.
Fire / DERT Rescuers (FDR)
No. of Posts: 12
Education: Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, and Architecture) from a recognized technical Board or Institution.
Additional: Swimmer will be preferred
Age: 20-30 Years
Rescue Driver (LTV)
No. of Posts: 13
Additional: LTV or HTV License
Age: 20 – 30 Years.
Sanitary Worker (SW)
No. of Posts: 04
Education: Preferably Literate
Age: 18 – 30 Years
Security Guard (SG)
No. of Posts: 07
Education: Preferably Literate
Additional: Ex-Army personnel with a minimum height of 5’ 8″
Age: 30 – 50 Years
How to join Rescue 1122 in Pakistan 2022.
Punjab Rescue 1122 jobs, here is how to apply:
· PTS’s official website is www.pts.org.pk; candidates can also download an application form and deposit slip from this site, as well as through the Pakistan Testing Service(PTS) official website.
· The application form, deposit slip for the test fee, and all other required documents should be sent to this address.
· Applications should be submitted to PTS Headquarters, Ideal Plaza, 3rd-floor Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
· In total, 1122 jobs were saved as a result of this. The application deadline is August 15th, 2022.
· Applicants that submit incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
· Written and psychological test schedules will be made available shortly.
· The PTS and Rescue 1122 physical and skill testing date will be made public.
· Written and Psychological Aptitude tests
· Physical and Skills Tests
· Final Selection
In order to be considered for the position, you must bring the following documentation with you to the interview.
· Original documents
· Experience certificates
· Three sets of attested copies of documents
· Size passport size photographs
· Medical Report
· Laboratory tests for B&C, HIV, and RPR
how to apply rescue 1122 www.rescue.gov.pk
· There are links to the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) www.pts.org.pkand the Pakistan Emergency Services Department (PESD) official website. that direct interested parties to submit their applications for testing positions online. The latest date is Sunday, August 15th, 2022.
· Candidate forms and required documents should be sent to Pakistan Testing Service via postal mail. You cannot submit a form to Pakistan Testing Service by hand.
· You must have your original CNIC and Roll Number Slip to take the test.
· Examination centers.
prohibit candidates from bringing cell phones.
· It is not possible to switch exam centers or categories.
· Verifying any alterations made using the PTS and PESD web portals will be possible.
· On the PTS and PESD websites, a final list of candidates who have qualified for interviews will be made available, along with a tentative interview schedule at Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore’s Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy.
· Applicants must bring their original documents, three sets of attested copies, and six passport photos to the interview.
· A medical report from a government teaching hospital detailing their physical examination at the time of the physical test ((height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities)) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV, and RPR during the PHY) at the interview.
· Whenever any information is discovered to be missing, false, or forged, the recruitment, training, or appointment of the candidate/selection/appointment will be revoked.
· To be clear, no concessions will be made in terms of age or qualification (Army/Civil).
· Preference will be given to CNIC residents who live in the area. Minorities will receive a 5% quota, while females will receive a 15% quota.
· She-males may also apply.
· If there are a high number of candidates, we will only evaluate those that meet the preferred or enhanced criteria.
If a potential employee has a problem with the recruitment process at any point, please let us know. To reach the PTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell, you can send an email to email@example.com or phone the UAN number: 051-111-111-787.
Emergency services in the province of Punjab Rescue 1122; is a government agency created by the Punjab Emergency Services Act of 2006, and it has been doing an excellent job in all 36 districts of Punjab since it was established.
Rescue Jobs are classified as “Government Sector Jobs” because they are filled entirely on the basis of merit, and as a result, many job seekers flock to them in search of employment. The Latest Rescue 1122 jobs in 2022 in Punjab are listed above, and you may check them out if you’d like.
Go to the official website of Rescue 1122